Monday, September 14, 2009

She's Got Legs.

I'm still trying to catch my breath after this wonderful weekend full of galleries, inspiring conversation, mussels and frites, canned champagne, defrosted wedding cake, amazing art, a rambunctious two year old, mezcal, a former UN Ambassador, ground shaking thunder, the "greatest shot" Federer ever hit, Mad Men and a whole lot of happiness from spending a lovely year with my awesome husband. In the meantime, I leave you with my favorite photo from my weekend.


2 comments:

  1. where ever did you find this? it's bringing back some memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathroom of a friend's house. It's wear his 8 year old daughter keeps her Barbies. I ran out of the bathroom after I saw it asking "Is it weird if I want to take a picture of the naked Barbies in your shower?"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin